Climate Business Index
Climate Business Index (CBI) is a web-based voluntary registration system, developed by United Nations Development Program (UNDP) for private companies to benchmark and log their contribution to reduce green house gas emission and address climate change impacts.
- Companies can take a self-test and figure out what need to be done in the future.
- Companies can promote their climate smart activities or products and attract investment.
- Companies have long-term partnership with UNDP and can contribute to Viet Nam’s climate change goals.
WHAT CBI OFFERS?
Green Badges for any level completed:
- Level 1: Climate Aware Company
- Level 2: Climate Action Takers
- Level 3: Climate Leader
More opportunities in the network with government and investors, both domestically and internationally.
Knowledge resources and recommended toolkits; reporting templates; and closer engagement with UNDP Viet Nam.
WHO CAN JOIN CBI ?
All sectors, levels and sizes of companies doing business in Viet Nam and desire to improve their capacity of climate change mitigation and adaptation
- Start up
- Small and Medium Enterprise
- Big company
- Multi national company
STRUCTURE OF CBI
PRATICIPANTS FROM ALL LEVELS
- Head-quarter of company X
- Branches company X
- Small & Medium Enterprise Y
- Startup Z
List 1 Climate Smart OperationsCheck if your company’s operation aspects are responsive to climate change?
List 2 Climate Smart ProductsCheck if your company’s products and services contribute to climate change adaptation?